Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Travel and Leisure Mag

Know the likely questions and answers before you show up for the interview. Nothing beats being aware and prepared in advance of entering the door of a firm to begin interviewing for a position with a seasoned executive trained as an expert interviewer.
You may be asked many more questions IF the hiring executive likes what he/she has heard to this point in the interview. Too many hiring Managers waste company time and money as well as your time. None of us fit every job and you'll do well to say ~ thanks ~ and keep traveling to your next interview.
Just for fun, we've listed possible questions you may be asked during your initial interview. Some answers come from 'red-neck" corner and not recommended for use if you want the position. I get a real charge from a win/win situation. It's nice to earn a big fat commission check when you've done your best for the client and your employer.
OFFICE MANAGER: There's a thrill to seeing 45 employees in an office work as a team, encouraging, helping, serving clients by phone, lifting each other up to new levels of success and achievement.
LOSER: I love to FISH! Hunt, too. Nothing in life is better than the ole' hammock and a cold brew, right? What BOOKS are you CURRENTLY reading?
LOSER: My girlfriend/boyfriend LOVE our time off work. Just having a great time. 
LOSER: I worked for a real loser. LOSER: I just hope to have a JOB ~ not too much responsibility. I prefer to focus on improving my fishing and hunting ~ don't like challenges. I'm not interested in big goals and hard work, especially working long hours when I could be home sacking out, sleeping or fishing.
LOSER: WOW?? I've never given that much thought. I had an uncle one time who drove a truck, ok? An aunt who stayed home with the poor kids, right? LOSER: I lost my job and need another one. LOSER: I'm a hard worker. Every day is a new challenge, but I try to make it to work on time, sober, too. I'm sure by this time ~ you've gotten the message ~ it really doesn't matter about the JOB TITLE ~ it's all about ATTITUDE ~ how you will CONTRIBUTE to the goal ~ how you ENVISION your LOVE for life and expectations as a future employee.
Office and Desktop Items
In addition there's a vast array of other office supplies and desktop items, including letter openers, paper products, as well as smaller items such as paper clips, erasers and rulers. Clothing
Items of clothing are a popular choice, too-highly visible advertising and a large print area make these an ideal choice for many situations. There are caps, t-shirts, polo shirts and sweat shirts available, as well as jackets and fleeces. Travel & Leisure Items
This category includes a very wide range of items-from a simple bottle opener to practical promotional items such as torches and Mag-Lites, knives, traveling sewing kits, tape measures, road atlases, pedometers and stopwatches, travel mugs, and other useful items. Ordering your Promotional Items

When you're ordering your promotional items, the first point to notice is how prices are structured. Note also that while a few items include the cost of a full color print, in most cases a small charge per item applies if you want additional print colors. Each promotional item has a print area of a specific size (measured in millimeters), and depending on the item, may also be placed only in specific areas.


LOSER: A bunch of losers. Grumblers. Never worked together as a team. People were stealing office supplies to take home and nobody cared.

LOSER: Too much work. No overtime pay. Bad morale and NO fun! Never got paid on time ~ cheated us out of overtime pay ~ boss always complained when you wanted to take a vacation. LOSER: College was a blast, however, my grades suffered. Not too bad when I only went to class 1/2 the time. WINNER: Fortunately, I had a good foundation from High School, but still had to really work hard for a 3.8 GPA. 4.0 would have been nice, but it was just a little beyond my reach at the time. LOSER: Finished with a BIG 2.0. Anything higher meant studying too much, no FUN time. 15. What are YOUR short-term GOALS?

LOSER: I've never given much thought to setting goals. Right now, I just need a job to pay my college bills and to find a place to live. WINNER: My Dad is #1 as my role model. LOSER: To tell the truth, my Dad was a loser, Mom, too. WINNER: Most of my friends would say I was conservative, but outgoing. Some would say that I enjoy having a good time with my college buddies. We talked about the future, our goals, plans to work. My work supervisors would say, I'm a hard worker, a leader, a good friend, someone you can count on in a pinch whenever needed.

LOSER: They'd probably say I'm a fun guy. ~ I like having a good time, don't you?

LOSER: Well, everybody has a few. Driving record probably carries 4 or 5 points, but no big deal. There's NO perfect way to ALWAYS get the JOB. Stay FOCUSED on the interview ~ giving the right ANSWERS to every question ~ will move YOU to the head of the line in front of the other job candidates.

'Q and A' Action Tip Suggestions:

Enjoy your interviews and know success is coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment